Terms & Conditions: 2018 Competition to win Tickets to The Enchanted Forest – As Advertised in Buchanan Galleries, Silverburn and Union Square
1. The promoter is: The The Enchanted Forest Community Trust is registered in Scotland, charity number SC045237: Company number SC357866.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Closing date for entry will be Midnight on 15th September 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
– take a selfie with The Enchanted Forest advert in situ at Buchanan Galleries, Silverburn and Union Square
– upload it to social media using the hashtag #ofthewild
– entrants should ensure that their profile settings are public, otherwise we will not receive their entries.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
A Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 children) for the exclusive preview night to The Enchanted Forest on Wednesday 3rd October 2018 can be won every day while the competition is running in Buchanan Galleries, Silverburn and Union Square.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. One winner per day will be drawn between 8th and 15th September 2018 inclusive.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 4 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 8 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Buchanan Galleries, Silverburn or Union Square.