The Enchanted Forest is one of the UK’s leading cultural events and attracts over 83,000 visitors to Pitlochry in October.
The event exists to help drive tourism trade at a time of year when Highland Perthshire is traditionally quiet. We actively try to facilitate connections between local businesses and our customers, more than 50% of whom stay in the area for at least one night and are pro-actively looking for accommodation, places to eat and things to do during the day.
Our website www.enchantedforest.org.uk is the primary platform for all calls to action and is supported by a five figure multi award winning marketing campaign that pro-actively drives traffic to the site. Traffic to the key pages are as follows
- 403k Unique Users
- Circa 1 million Page Views
- Places to Stay: 12k+ Unique Views
- Places to Eat: 5k+ Unique Views
- Things to Do: 3.5k+ Unique Views
- Unique listing with content as directed by the advertiser
- Two complimentary tickets for the advertiser to attend the 2024 Enchanted Forest Preview Night on Wednesday 2nd October
*Exclusions: website listings cannot be used to advertise events.