This is an exciting opportunity to join our Enchanted Forest team. This is a customer facing role and you must have a passion for providing outstanding customer service and have excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills to allow you to deal effectively with customer enquiries, ticketing queries and occasionally complaints.
This role will also require you to issue tickets in conjunction with our ticket sales distributor, SEE Tickets, and therefore you will have a sound working knowledge of App based technology and feel comfortable using an iPad and printer.
You will be based at the Customer Service Kiosk based in Fishers Hotel, Pitlochry
Job description here
- Engaging with our visitors, answering questions and queries and offering additional information to ensure that have an outstanding experience
- Dealing with customer enquiries, issues and complaints in a polite, tactful and calm manner
- Ensuring the efficient operation of the pre-paid ticket collection point, inclusive of issuing tickets to customers that have opted to collect on the day or have lost or damaged tickets.
- Issuing ticket exchanges (subject to availability) to customers who may have arrived to attend the event on the wrong day.
- Assisting customers with queries regarding specific access requirements.
- Processing and maintaining appropriate paperwork relating to customer queries and complaints
- Working closely with our departures team to ensure all visitors meet the correct ticketing requirements
- Downloading daily show data in a timely manner onto hand held consoles for the Departure and Arrival team.
- Cash handling inclusive of processing cash payments, recording and preparation for banking.
Previous experience within a customer focused role
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people of all ages.
A knowledge and passion for providing excellent customer service
Ability to handle complaints in a calm manner with a solution focused approach.
Ability to remain calm, rational and objective.
A flexible, reliable, honest and pro-active approach.
Passion for contributing positively to a team
A positive and professional attitude.
Flexible attitude to working practices and demands
Be a self-starter who can work unsupervised to high standards with good attention to detail
Sound IT skills with the ability to learn and operate computerised systems.
Good knowledge of the local area.
On-Site Training will be provided to you from SEE tickets on amending, checking and issuing tickets and ticket consoles.
You must be available to attend both training nights which will be held on the evenings of:
- Monday 1st October 2018
- Tuesday 2nd October 2018
Time and locations of the training are still to be confirmed.
Prior to the event officially opening to the public on Friday 5th October 2018, we will be showcasing the event through 2 preview nights which will be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday 3 October 2018
- Thursday 4th October 2018
This year’s officially nominated charities are: The Birks Cinema, Blairgowrie Riding for Disabled and Outdoor Access Trust for Scotland.
Download our Application form here
To apply for this position please download and complete our application form and Equal opportunities Monitoring Form and email both documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can post them to:
Enchanted Forest Recruitment Team
C/o The Old Gatehouse
Please note that CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 19th July 2018.
We will shortlist as soon as possible after the closing date and we will contact shortlisted candidates by email (or letter if there is no email address) to let candidates know they have been shortlisted for interview.
If you have not received an email or letter inviting you for interview within fourteen days after the closing date, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We wish you good luck in your application.
Download our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form here